Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My P90X Story: Day 8

Felt great this morning after the day of rest. So good in fact that I decided to go and play basketball for an hour and a half with the fellas. It was good, I played okay, especially for having not played for several weeks now.

Totally hammered the workout tonight. Felt great. It was good knowing what to expect. It helped speed things up a bit. Pushed ourselves harder than we did the first day. Still felt good at the end of it. Just about died trying to do Ab Ripper X though. I struggle with that one. I am obviously not very strong in the core (or I just have too much weight?). I'm sure that I will be feeling it tomorrow. Looking forward to the rest of the week and seeing if any of the other workouts seem "easier".

No comments: