Sunday, December 5, 2010

My P90X Story: Day 91

Last day of rest. I guess they say it is a 90 day program because the last day (today) is the rest day and you don't really do anything (I shouldn't say that, you could do X Stretch).

So, I guess if I were to recap the program.....it would probably look a lot like the other testimonials that you see on the P90X web page. It was hard at first. It was a big adjustment for my body. I was sore as heck for the first week or so. Then my body got used to it, I settled in, and it was just a matter of sticking to it and continuing to push play. Some days were harder than others. Some stretches were easier than other. And it definitely works.

Weighed myself this morning....came in at 222.4 pounds. That would mean I am down 43 pounds since starting the program. We will see where I weigh in tomorrow. Been fluctuating between 222 and 225 pounds. Didn't think I would get down this low in only 90 days, but it happened. Can't wait to see the photo comparison tomorrow and then see the fit test comparison.

No comments: