I don't know what it is, but I don't still don't like this workout. Maybe it is because I don't really feel like I am any better at it than I was when I started. In all the other workouts I have been able to see considerable progress. But in this one....it just doesn't seem to be there.
I cant' really say that though. I can definitely do some of the moves/poses, whatever you call them better. There are a couple that I couldn't do at all when we started that I can now. But there is still this one particular sequence toward the end of the moving yassas that I really, really struggle with. Doesn't seem like it has gotten better at all. Really frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maybe that is something you can work on while you are on your down time. Yoga is good for relaxing. Try simple ones. Keep it up you are doing great.
Post a Comment